Contract Interpreters and Translators
The International Institute of Akron (IIA) is always looking for new contract interpreters to serve refugees and immigrants requiring language assistance
Now we are in need of trained Nepali interpreter to serve the Nepalese community in local area.
- Candidates must have interpreter training in the healthcare setting. At least bridging the gap (40 hrs.) is prefer.
- Must be fluent in both fluent in both Nepali and English.
- Must have high school diploma.
- Must have Authorization to work in U.S.
1 Has to interpret for the Nepali client if they need language assistance in the local hospitals, clinics, companies and agencies as well as internally in IIA. Interpreters typically do the following:
- Convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language
- Compile information, such as technical terms used in legal settings, into glossaries and terminology databases to be used in translations
- Speak, read, and write fluently in at least two languages, including English and one or more others
- Relay the style and tone of the original language
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Render spoken messages accurately, quickly, and clearly
Please contact Bhim P Dhungana if you are interested.
Bhim P. Dhungana
International Institute of Akron
207 E Tallmadge Ave Akron ohio 44310
Phone: 330-376-5106 Ext 125 (New extension)
Fax: 330-247-9441(pri.) or 330-376-0133(sec.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com