Our interpreters meet clients in-person to oversee on-site assignments. We understand the benefits of a physical presence and help clients to identify when on-site interpreting is appropriate and how to utilize an on-site interpreter.
Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi, Karen, Mon, Punjabi, Russian,
Serbian/Croatian, Spanish, Chin, Nepali, Urdu & More
If a desired language is not listed above, please contact Interpreting Coordinator, Bhim Dhungana, for more information.
Our team works closely with you to effectively match requests with the background, skills and expertise of an interpreter, as well as with a proper assignment. We guide you through the interpretation process by helping to identify when on-site interpreting is appropriate and how to utilize an on-site interpreter.
Advantages. Why ON-SITE INTERPRETING?
- Personal approach – may be particularly beneficial in highly sensitive situations.
- Visual contact helps for complex and detailed issues.
- Culturally sensitive – the gender and dialect of the interpreter can be specified.
- Reliable, professional, and experienced interpreters trained for on-site interpreting.
OUR ON-SITE INTERPRETING SERVICES FACILITATE
- Group meetings and sessions
- Where the Limited English Speaker prefers to have the Interpreter there in person
- Where the Limited English Speaker feels uncomfortable using the telephone
- Lengthy meetings or interviews planned in advance
To Request an Interpreter, click on the link below. For more information on our On-Site Interpreting services, please contact:
T: 330.376.5106 Ext. 125
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Interpreting services are available 24/7. In case of an emergency in which you require an interpreter after 4:30 PM during the week, on weekends and holidays, and when the office is closed, please remember we have a different phone number. Contact your supervisor (law enforcement and hospitals) to get the number for emergency interpreting.